Sunday, September 4, 2011

September Specials!

Peace. Love. Focus Photography
September children's photo's - weekday sessions are $25 and weekend specials are $35

Modern Bella Photography
SPECIAL EVENT
 “Voluptuous Vixen” Christmas Themed Boudoir:
1 Hair/Makeup Design
Two Outfit Changes
Multiple Poses
Two Scene Changes
5 Edited Digital Photos$100.00/Private Session
$75.00 (Each)/Discounted Group Rate
(Minimum of 3 Ladies Required)
Bookings will be Accepted September 6 – November 18, 2011
 
Rachael Kerr Photography
Book a session in September you get 50% off your session fee and it includes a free disc with all your edited images. Private message me for more information.
 
Halloween Mini- Photo Shoot
I'm offering 30 minute mini-sessions to take pictures of your kids in their Halloween costumes or Fall attire. I will have Fall props and I will take 5-10 photos of each child. Cost is $20 per session and you will recieve a disc within one week of session with 5-10 edited pictures.
Please be on time as it is important to keep each session running smoothly.
 Here are my available time slots:
9:30-10am
10:15-10:45am
11:-00-11:30am
11:45-12:15pm
12:30-1pm 
Please check my website and RSVP to the Event page and I will private message you with details and directions so you can find me easily.
 Please private message me if you want to book or have any questions.



No comments:

Post a Comment