Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Meet Amanda Lowney Photography!

Aloha,
My name is Amanda Lowney and I am the sole owner/photographer of Amanda Lowney Photography. I am a very proud Marine Corps wife and mother to a beautiful little girl. I believe my love for my family and country is reflected in much of my work. I have a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of North Carolina -Wilmington and have been photographing military homecomings/departures, families, couples, children and the like since 2007. You can expect quality photos by a quality photographer when working with me. It is your shoot and I want to work with you to compose shots that capture you and your family with my creativity sprinkled in. I would love to share my passion for photography with you.
Here is just a sample of my work!


 


 Please check out my website at www.amandalowneyphotography.com
or
visit my Facebook Page: Amanda Lowney Photography,
for info on the variety of shoots I offer, prices and locations.
Prices are listed on both sites!
----------------------------------------------
Make sure to check back next week for our next featured small business
and what they have to offer you!

Do you have a small business and want to be included?
Check out our contact page to see how!

No comments:

Post a Comment