Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Meet A Girl and Her Craftbox Designs!!

Hi!
My name is Erin and I am a fellow Marine Corps wife on MCBH!
I have a blog over at
and also have an Etsy shop, called
where I sell stylish and customizable frames and countdown blocks!
Here is just a sample of my frames:
 



Most frames in my shop measure 9×6 and hold a 4×6 picture and can be customized in any theme, and name!

I also specialize in countdown blocks!
Each countdown block set comes with:
2 painted blocks that have 5 sides painted in the color you choose, and one side painted with chalkboard paint so you can change the weeks, 2 pieces of white chalk, a covered box in any theme, with a top that pulls off and holds chalk not being used, as well as any special items you want to keep safe. A mini name tape is included!
My frames and countdown blocks can be purchased from my etsy shop at:
A Girl and Her Craftbox Designs 
or if you would like to purchase a customized frame or block set you can contact me at: 
agirlandhercraftbox(at)gmail(dot)com!
Check me out on Facebook too and like me:
A Girl and Her Craftbox Designs- FB
----------------------------------------------
Make sure to check back next week for our next featured small business
and what they have to offer you!

Do you have a small business and want to be included?
Check out our contact page to see how!

No comments:

Post a Comment